Our first stay at this hotel was very comfortable. The room was nicely furnished, and the beds and pillows were WONDERFUL. We all agreed that we wanted one of those beds at home. The "suite" we were in was not exactly what we expected. When making the reservation, I asked about a 2-bedroom suite and was told that they had one. So when I made the reservation, I thought that was what I was reserving. But it was not a two-bedroom suite at all. I talked to the front desk on Sunday morning, and she agreed that it was confusing and should have been explained to me that the two-bedroom suite was a "family suite". She was going to bring this up in a staff meeting that when people asked about a suite, this difference should be made clear.
The breakfast was ok; it was a hot breakfast and was pretty good for hotel food. Better than most hotel "free" breakfasts, but not the best I've ever had.
The elevator made some scary noises, especially for a new elevator.
The wireless internet was not exactly easy to use, but eventually the connection was made, and I was able to use it. I'm still not sure why it didn't connect flawlessly. I contacted the front desk about not being able to connect, and the lady was very nice, but not helpful.
Overall, the stay was comfortable, and I'd stay here again. Very convenient location.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Lewisburg
- Holiday Inn Express Lewisburg
- Lewisburg Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brand new hotel in Lewisburg, West Virginia boasts excellent facilities. Come and stay at our new Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites in Lewisburg near the Greenbrier Valley Airport. Our hotel in Lewisburg, WV is the perfect choice for both leisure and corporate travelers. Families looking for lodging in Lewisburg, WV will love staying at our hotel, near Lost World Caverns, located just off I-64 in the lovely Allegheny Mountains. We are convenient to several local attractions, including the scenic Greenbrier River, historic downtown Lewisburg & plenty of antique shopping. Other sights and activities near our hotel in Lewisburg, WV include Organ Cave, the West Virginia State Fair & Oakhurst Links, home of the oldest organized golf club in the United States. Business travelers will be impressed by the comfort of our Lewisburg, West Virginia accommodations. We also offer access to numerous companies, such as the Terradon Corporation, Gateway Industries, ABB Process Analytics, Wal-Mart and the West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine. In addition, we provide a Business Center with fax, print, copy services, a computer and free high-speed Internet access, so you can keep up with business on the road. While lodging in this Lewisburg, WV hotel, enjoy amenities including a heated, indoor pool, a modern fitness center and a free hot breakfast bar. Book your reservation now to enjoy great Lewisburg hotel rates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lewisburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.