Went here with my wife for a birthday/Valentines day. We had a wonderful time. The location is great with views of the bay, the staff was friendly and helpful, and the spa was great. The steam room was worth mentioning on it own because of the cleanliness as well as the change room and showers. Located in the Fairhaven area of Bellingham, there is some great little stores and restaurants that are an easy walk away. I am addressing the train since it was mentioned in the other posts. We saw the tracks but only heard the train once while we were sitting in the window seat overlooking the bay. We did not hear it at all when we went to sleep.
- Also Known As:
- The Chrysalis Inn And Spa
- The Chrysalis Hotel
- The Chrysalis Hotel Bellingham
- Chrysalis Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Chrysalis is a beautifully designed, award winning hotel and spa in a stunning waterfront setting. Luxurious guestrooms and suites offer comfortable hospitality with luxurious amenities, designed to enable guests to work or unwind with every comfort and convenience. Cuddle up in a bay view room or suite with cozy window seats, fireplaces and double soaking or whirlpool tubs. Watch the sunset from our restaurant and wine bar, or stroll the boardwalk over the water. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your The Chrysalis Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.