Do not stay here unless you pay less than $50 per night. It is old, ratty, and the service unprofessional.
We stayed before going out on a cruise and cancelled our might coming back in. We switched to the Hilton and were so happy.
The BW pool is small and dirty though I will say it was nice that it was heated.
Save yourself and go somewhere else. There are so many other choices within a block.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Beachfront Hotel Galveston
- Best Western Beachfront Hotel
- Best Western Galveston
- Galveston Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfect location right on the Seawall at 59th Street, at the beach on the Gulf of Mexico! Free internet, free breakfast, great big outdoor pool in the sun, tons of restaurants nearby, including Tortuga's and McDonald's next door. Free cruise parking. Beautiful garden, great rooms with microfridges, everything you need, why pay more? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Olotels, EasyToBook, Otel, Priceline, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Beachfront Palms Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.