We stayed at this hotel during a recent visit to Austin which is less than 15 miles away. All the other Austin hotels were overpriced and we needed a place to stay after a UT football game. The hotel seems very new and modern. It offers free breakfast which was pretty good and the eating area was nice and clean. Our room was very nice and clean. Only have two small complaints, no mini-fridge in all rooms and too few HD channels on an otherwise very nice LCD TV. overall, very nice stay and would recommend.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Buda
- Hampton Inn & Suites Buda Hotel
- Hampton Inn & Suites Buda Hotel Buda
- Buda Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visit Buda and relax in a small, "hometown" atmosphere that sits on the edge of the vast cultural wonderland of Austin-the capital city of Texas and the "Live Music Capital of the World." The Hampton Inn & Suites Hotel in Buda is located just south of Austin on NAFTA Highway off I-35, only about fifteen minutes from the University of Texas-Austin and twenty minutes from the Austin-Bergstrom International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Buda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.