Ok... a Travelodge is a Travelodge. Once inside you could be in any UK Travelodge. We all know that they are basic hotels and if you've stayed in one before you'll know what to expect. But not in all Travelodges do you get a nice welcome from the receptionist - a lovely welcome was had at Colwyn Bay. My room was clean and basic with the usual tea and coffee making facilities at hand and flat screen TV on the wall. (Why oh why is the TV tuned in to the North of England - Colwyn Bay is in Wales and I would much prefer watching the news of Wales on TV than what's happening in Liverpool and Manchester!!).My only other gripe with this Travelodge was the shower curtain was about 4 inches too short - and the bathroom floor was covered in water after my shower!! I also think maybe the soap could be a little bigger - please.
The Travelodge is in a great location - near the shops/theatre/restaurants etc. Parking was for free in the short stay car park. This was a plus.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Colwyn Bay Hotel
- Travelodge Colwyn Bay Hotel Colwyn Bay
- Travelodge Colwyn Bay North Wales
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Travelodge Colwyn Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.