This was the hotel for our Contiki tour. The rooms were decent, bathrooms were really nice but the tv didnt work. The restaurant was great- friendly staff, amazing food (the shoulder of lamb is delicious!). The bar and sitting area was great.. it felt like we were at home. The wifi was free, but quite slow and could only be picked up in certain spots in the lobby/bar. Good location, easy to get into town, and there was a gift shop right beside the hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Loch Ness Hotel Drumnadrochit
- Loch Ness Hotel
- Loch Ness Drumnadrochit
- Loch Ness Lodge Drumnadrochit, Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 50 bedroom hotel caters for all clientele, families, couples, singles, friends and groups. We have a restaurant that serves a table d' hote menu three course meal. Our Pibroch Whisky Bar has an extensive choice of whiskys. The Loch Ness Monster Exhibition Centre is on hotel grounds and Nessie Hunter Cruises, hourly cruises on Loch Ness depart from hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Olotels and Priceline so you can book your Loch Ness Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.