We have been here twice with my husbands family & I love it & so do my kids. There is usually 8 of us in a condo but it doesn't feel over crowed. We get an ocean view which is wonderful. Nice size pool.....we visit in early May & the pool is usually a little chilly. We love sitting out on the beach and walking down Cherry Grove Pier. Can't wait for this year!!
- Also Known As:
- Prince Resort Condos Hotel North Myrtle Beach
- Prince Resort Condos Hotel
- Prince Hotel Condos
- Prince Hotel North Myrtle Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfortable, modern accommodations await you at beautiful Prince Resort, situated at the entrance to The Cherry Grove Pier. Find built-in fun along with easy access to all the excitement of the Grand Strand at your finger tips! You are our top priority here at Prince Resort. Whether you visit the beach for a romantic getaway for two or a large family reunion, let us make your ocean experience the best one, ever! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TravelClick, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Prince Resort Condos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.