Nice balcony ocean view. Rooms were cleaned everyday by the maids, and they left me a cake dessert for me on my birthday, chocolates other days. A downer was the pool bar closing at 5 p.m. which was a downer for us, as we wanted to sip some drinks by the pool after running around all day. An expensive margarita.. $9.78 , menu price $8, they do not mention tax on top of it. They were not amazing either. A luke-warm beer for $6. Everything else was great but the poolside service. There were no chairs at the beach, and each chair by the pool said you need to reserve it for the day. Alot of conventions going on, like when we were there it was a fraternity, who had a 2 a.m. party on the beach, not too happy I had to close my patio door when the ocean was breezing in so nicely. They were very loud. The location is nice because it's a couple miles from myrtle beach attractions.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Resort At Grande Dunes Myrtle Beach Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Marriott Resort At Grande Dunes Myrtle Beach Hotel
- Marriott Myrtle Beach
- Myrtle Beach Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is ocean front,located in the upscale Grande Dunes community. Our guests enjoy the many amenities our AAA rated four diamond hotel has to offer! Consider championship golf, tennis,a work out in our fitness room, swim in our indoor or outdoor tropical ocean front pool,visit our on site European spa or relax and enjoy the simple but priceless pleasure of sitting on our pristine beach and soaking up the South Carolina sun. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, AAA Travel Services, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Marriott Resort at Grande Dunes Myrtle Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.