Before you let the negative reviews steer you away, please remember you are getting what you pay for. This is a fairly inexpensive lodging option in Myrtle Beach. No frills, no pillow top mattress, and no free breakfast. Our room was an Oceanfront room on the 6th floor. The view was spectacular. The room was clean, but obviously old. I remember the Sea Dip being down here when I came to Myrtle Beach as a child over 25 years ago. There was a full size refrigerator in the room, dishes, silverware, etc.... We slept with the door open, because it was so nice outside and the sound of the ocean is great at night. The biggest complaint is that the a/c did not cool very well. Thankfully, it was cool outside at night and only in the low 70's during the day. There were no issues with cleanliness or anything of that nature. The room was cleaned and new linens put in each day when we returned from being out. If you want upscale, Sea Dip is not for you. If you are on a budget and want a fair priced option, you should consider Sea Dip.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Dip Motel And Condos Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Sea Dip Motel And Condos Hotel
- Sea Dip Myrtle Beach
- Sea Dip Hotel And Condos
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family and couple friendly property located directly on the ocean in the heart of Myrtle Beach, SC. Standard economical rooms and suites. We have all the comforts of home. Doubles, queen size and king size beds. Private balconies with kitchens. We have a smaller property but big on customer service and affordability. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Sea Dip Motel And Condos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.