I would definitely stay here again! Did my research on the hotel..sounded pretty good and it was everything I read and more! The room was clean and cozy, lots of towels, pillows, and blankets (a big plus). No problems with the front desk--they were very helpful and quick with check in and check out. I took my kids to the Chocolate factory and all the other attractions and the hotel was only a few minutes from everything--very convenient. I must give a huge shout out to the morning breakfast staff--Cheryl, Harry, and Bob! They are THE BEST! They truly were the icing to a wonderful trip! They made my children and I feel at home..they were kind, pleasant, and there for anything we needed! Btw, the breakfast is definitely tasty and worth it so you want to go. The hotel was already nice but just having them there made the stay so much nicer! I told the manager before we left that she should NEVER let them go...EVER! They are truly gems to this hotel! Bottom line..I had no issues. Yes, you should stay here.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites Hershey At The Park Hotel
- Country Inn And Suites Hershey At The Park
- Country Inn & Suites Hershey At The Park Hotel Hummelstown
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of it all; just one mile from HersheyPark, the Giant Center, major employers, medical facilities, restaurants and the Hershey Outlets. Offering everything you'll need while in Hershey; spacious guest rooms, complimentary hot breakfast, high-speed internet, indoor pool, workout facility, business center and more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Carlson, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Country Inn & Suites Hershey at the Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.