The motel is literally right next door to the Comfort Inn. This building is newer and has three floors. There is an elevator at this motel. The room was very clean. The bed was fairly comfortable. The pillows were a little tired though and seem to have been through the wash a fair few times!
The pool was OK it was fairly cold and the hot tub was only lukewarm.
The only thing that was a bit disappointing is that in the two nights we were there no one cleaned the bugs away from the stairways down to the carpark - (sometimes you want to use the stairs if its only one floor down) - it was a bit off putting as some of the bugs were BIG!
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Blackwell Hotel
- Best Western Blackwell Hotel Blackwell
- Best Western Blackwell
- Blackwell Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BEST WESTERN Blackwell Inn is conveniently located off Interstate 35 in Blackwell, Oklahoma, the hotel is halfway between Wichita, KS and Oklahoma City, OK. The friendly staff is ready to ensure an enjoyable stay whether you are staying for business or leisure. Hotel guests will feel at home in the well-appointed guest rooms, each featuring a microwave, refrigerator, cable television with HBO® and wireless high-speed Internet access. The hotel features a complimentary deluxe continental breakfast along with an indoor pool and free parking. Pets are welcome! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Best Western, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN Blackwell Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.