I have just returned from cedar point and we stayed 2 nights in this hotel as it seemed newer and better value for money than the other resort hotels. I got the park tickets included in the package and they were given to us at checkin. We had a huge room with big bathroom which was very clean. It was the beginning of the season so I didn't expect anything less really... It was a great location as only 5 minutes from the park, im sure in summer the traffic gets quite bad as there is only one road in and out of cedar point but for us it was fine. There was also a McDonald's across the road and a dairy queen next door. Overall it was a good, convienient place to stay for our trip. The only downside was that the beds were not that comfy.
- Also Known As:
- Breakers Express Hotel Sandusky
- Hotel Breakers Sandusky
- Breakers Express Sandusky, Ohio
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The closest hotel to the Cedar Point Peninsula, the Breakers Express offers you real comfort and competitive room rates that make it easier to make the most of your Cedar Point getaway. Many visitors stay at the Breakers Express the night before their big park day, so they can start right in on the fun. Or you may choose to stay late at the park and spend that night in one of our comfortable, well-appointed guest rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Breakers Express reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.