Stopped at Streonshalh following my brother's wedding and alas it was only for one night, how I wish it could have been longer!
Firstly Robin Hood's Bay is a beautiful place and If I ever get the 6 numbers + bonus ball..I'm off there for good!
If I don't win, well I'll make sure I visit and stay here again!!
Its quite simple.....
Kev and Debbie are two of the nicest people you could wish to meet. Nothing seemed to be to much trouble. Our room (4) had a lovely super king size bed and a lovely view towards the NYM and bay. The room was spotless and benefits from a recent bathroom upgrade. Lovely and airy.
Breakfast was excellent with all tastes catered for as my partner Becky had a full english vegeterian while I opted for Whitby kippers all proceeded by a lovely bowl of fresh fruit. Toast and coffee was plentiful too.
We are definitely going to plan another trip and stay as this one was all too short.
Thanks for the warm welcome and lovely hospitality.
- Also Known As:
- Streonshalh Hotel
- Streonshalh Hotel Robin Hoods Bay
- Streonshalh Bed And Breakfast
- Streonshalh B&B Robin Hood's Bay, England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer clean, quiet, comfortable accommodation and can cater for parties of up to 11 people. Hikers welcome, packed lunches available on request. Free Wi-Fi connection. Streonshalh has 7 en-suite letting rooms, consisting of doubles, twins, and singles. We have 4 double rooms, 2 have King Size beds and 2 have 6' Super King size beds. All rooms have flat screen TV/DVD players. 3 of the double rooms can be twin rooms and we have 3 dedicated single rooms with 3' beds. Discount on bookings of 3 or more nights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Streonshalh B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.