Sun Peaks is an incredible ski mountain - huge area, light fluffy snow, cute village. Feels like a mini-Whistler. It's one of the best in BC and attracts skiers from around the world.
We stayed at Cahilty Lodge for 5 nights in Feb 2012. First the good: excellent location for ski-in/ski-out.. nice room but small. Staff was friendly and helpful, but probably not as well trained or well paid as the Delta staff next door. Not so good: the building seems quite noisy.. the basic 'lodge' rooms have no fridge.. the inexpensive shower head was extremely frugal on water - had to run around to get wet!
Conclusion: cheap n cheerful. Probably the best-priced option for being right beside the ski run. For a more upscale experience, try the Delta next door.
- Also Known As:
- Nancy Greene`s Cahilty Hotel
- Nancy Greene`s Cahilty Hotel Sun Peaks
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether it’s mountain biking, hiking or skiing in one of Sun Peaks’ breath-taking mountain trails, Nancy Greene’s Cahilty Lodge has what you need to make your stay in the mountains as comfortable and memorable as it can be.Cahilty Lodge is a family friendly condominium style hotel with a number of rooms ranging from cozy traditional lodge rooms, studio kitchenettes and family suites to spacious three bedroom accommodations. All of our rooms have a TV with cable channels recently upgraded. A DVD player, coffee maker, kettle, complimentary coffee & tea, alarm clock, full bathroom with heated tile floor, hair dryer and daily housekeeping. Kitchens are available in most of our rooms and we also have a secure storage room for your sports equipment. Each room also has access to our newly upgraded high speed WiFi for your research needs. We have limited pet friendly rooms available upon request.We clearly understand what it takes to make your vacations in Sun Peaks more pleasurable — and it helps to be surrounded by spectacular mountain views and only be steps away from all the delightful ambiance of Sun Peaks Village and its amazing shops and restaurants. The winter home of Olympian Nancy Greene, her husband & Sun Peaks Mayor Al Raine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Olotels and Tingo so you can book your Nancy Greene's Cahilty Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.