Tripadvisor reviews led us to stay at Shutters on the Banks & it lived up to the hype! First impressions are everything and the customer service I got when I called to make reservations was excellent! I definitely would advise to make phone reservations instead of booking them yourself online because it sure saved us money. We heeded advice by staying in the tower on the 4th floor and the views were gorgeous! Impressed by the size of the room and amenities (King bed, sofa, flat screen TV, desk, microwave & fridge). While I forgot my swimsuit at home, my other half did enjoy the heated indoor pool. Although many restaurants and things were closed for the Winter the location of Shutters was great. Very short drives to food, grocery store, and the Wright Brothers Monument. Would stay here again!
- Also Known As:
- Shutters On The Banks Hotel Kill Devil Hills
- Shutters On The Banks Hotel
- Colony Iv
- Shutters On The Banks Kill Devil Hills, NC - Outer Banks
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront location, each room is equipped with two queen beds or one king and a sleep sofa and include a refrigerator, microwave, in-room phone, TV with HBO, AM-FM radio and highspeed internet. All efficiencies are equipped with full kitchens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Shutters on the Banks reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.