We stayed in a 2 bedroom beach shack at Smiths Beach Resort in October 2011 for 4 nights with our 18 month old daughter. The shack was very clean and had consisted of 1 room with a double bed and a second bedroom with 2 bunks. There was a lounge room, a kitchen, a dining area and also an outside area with a BBQ and outdoor table setting. The kitchen was stocked with museli, fresh bread and milk, and tea and Coffee making facilities. There was no food available at the resort, you have to being it all yourself. The pool at the resort is beautiful. There is also a tennis court. We had a great stay. The only negative is that you cannot check in until 3pm which is already late in the day, however when we arrived our room was not ready and we had to wait until 4pm which was disappointing.
- Also Known As:
- Smiths Beach Hotel Yallingup
- Smiths Beach Hotel
- Smiths Beach Resort Yallingup, Margaret River Region
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Smiths Beach Resort is a resort with a difference - a mix of private self-contained accommodation combined with first-class resort facilities.This is the quintessential Australian beach-side experience encompassing world class facilities and an assortment of food and beverage options operated by Lamont's, one of WA's premier food and wine families. These facilities include restaurant, bar, gourmet deli/cafe and bottleshop, and the only cellar door wine tasting facilities in a resort in the region.Smiths Beach Resort is unlike most resorts in that it offers guests the convenience of fully self-contained accommodation, all with private living areas and kitchen facilities, ideal for those who prefer the option to look after themselves, or these wonderful dining facilities for those who prefer to relax and make the most of being on holiday. As such, Smiths Beach Resort does not offer room service and rooms are are not cleaned daily however additional cleaning can be arranged for those who desire it.Rooms range from comfortable 4-star Beach Shacks for families, to beautiful and very spacious 5-star Apartments, Villas and Beach Houses.A Small Luxury Hotel of the World boarded by the spectacular Smiths Beach and the internationally acclaimed Margaret River Wine Region. The Beach Shacks are not part of the SLH program but guests do have access to all the resort facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Otel, Hotels.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Smiths Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.