I have been to Bali 20 times. Usually I stay around Legian. My first time in Seminyak due to a wedding. I couldn't fault this hotel. The staff, the room, the pool, the aircon, the cleanliness and the food were all terrific. My only word of warning would be regarding the location.
It is located on "Eat Street" Jalan Laksmana. There are indeed many restauarants on this street but they are packed to the rafters. There are no markets nearby it is all boutiques and ritzy stores. If that's what your after then a great location. Personally I enjoy market shopping as opposed to high end boutiques so I found I was getting in a taxi most days.
A taxi ride from this hotel to Padama St or Melasti St for example is around 15 mins and around 25,000 rupiah. Many taxi drivers did not know where this hotel was.
If you don't mind this then I could'nt recommend this hotel highly enough. My friend had a standard room which was around $80 per night. I had a delux room which was around $140 per night. There was little difference. The stamdard rooms have a small garden frontage where as the delux rooms have opnly a balcony. The standard room was more private.
- Also Known As:
- Amadea Resort & Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Amadea Resort And Villas
- Amadea Resort & Villas Hotel
- Amadea Resort & Villas Seminyak, Bali
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amadea Resort and Villas is an oasis in the heart of Seminyak.Located on the fashionable “eat street” with its’ many boutiques and famous restaurants the resort is perfectly located for those who want to be in the heart of the action.The resort consists of 86 rooms, 7 Suites and 7 villas. A choice of six 2 bedroom Villas or one 4 bedroom villa offering a fully equipped facility including their own private pool and garden. A perfect place to celebrate that special occasion with family or friends!All 93 spacious rooms and suites are tastefully furnished with flat screen TV’s, DVD players, in room safes, fridges and most rooms offer views onto one of the lap pools.Amadea is a perfect oasis for couples who want to enjoy a romantic escape or small group of friends and family who want to combine the vibrant side of Seminyak and peaceful lifestyle of Bali. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, seekda GmbH, Asiatravel.com Holdings, AsiaRooms, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Amadea Resort & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.