Casa Artista is definitely for those of an artistic bent ...both for painting & tango.
It looks most charming Argentina meets Bali but it has a few flaws. The cleaning is a bit haphazard - the bathrooms could be scrubbed a bit more. There is too much chlorine in their lovely pool.
There are many mosquitoes inside the room - why hotels don't use mossie nets in Bali I don't know particularly as there is a rise in dengue fever.
The tango music on their tango night is great until it goes on & on until 2-3 in the morning with accompanying loud chatter.
The food is quite pleasant & inexpensive.
The owner is very unfriendly.
And the massage offered is an acquired taste.
It's in a great location though & it is very pretty. It's expensive for what it offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Artista Bali Hotel
- Casa Artista Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Casa Artista Bali Seminyak
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Artista, your home away from home. Enjoy exclusive Bali vacation in an outstanding ambiance, specially designed for singles and couples. Come and enjoy refreshing Bali holidays, combined with sophisticated entertainment. Experience a new exciting world when you come to Bali as our boutique style Bali residence opens its doors to people who are in passion. In passion with the arts, with Tango, this is what Casa Artista will cater to visitors with a discerning taste. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Casa Artista Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.