I read all the reviews before booking and my husband and I have pretty low standards, so I knew it would be slightly dated, but it really was not that bad and it did not phase us. We wanted a place with indoor pool and fireplace and under $150 a night, which this was. We do not ski but went tubing at the Mt. and that was nice. The pool area was perfect. There are 2 large pools, one of them warm enough so my picky toddler did not mind at all. It also had 2 large indoor hot tubs and one outdoor hot tub. We used the pool area for like 2 hours a day at least and it was great. I agree that the place is noisy and you can hear lots of noises from other units, but we brought a fan and sound machine and it was fine. I agree that they should upgrade so that you do not need to rent a modem for $5 for the internet, most places these days just have free wifi, even restaurants, so they should upgrade that. The pull out couch was wicked uncomfortable, so all four of us (hubby and the 2 kids) slept in the king, which was fine. Overall I would come here again, the view was awesome, the staff was very nice, the room seemed fine to me. And the pools were great, and warm enough for kids.
- Also Known As:
- Village Of Loon Mountain Hotel
- Village Of Loon Mountain Hotel Lincoln
- Village Of Loon Mountain Lincoln
- Loon Mountain
- Loon Mountain Village
- Village Of Loon Mountain Lincoln, NH - White Mountains
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Village Of Loon Mountain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.