Unbelievable! Flight in at 8am. Picked up in rolls Royce ghost, taken directly up to loft! Yes, it was ready! Champagne and fruit waiting thanks to my travel agent. Breakfast delivered and set up every morning. Butler sneaked out and called me to let me know it was ready. $80 per person continental breakfast but worth it. Arranged limo to downtown for a charge but again, worth it! Cabana pool side $600 a day. Don't just think of the room cost. It is a lot more! For just 2 nights left $100 tip to butler, $60 to concierge and $50 to house keeping. Flight left at 5pm and gave me a 3pm check out. Had 3 friends not staying in lofts and arranged comp limo to airport for all of us. Top notch all the way!
- Also Known As:
- Skylofts At Mgm Grand Hotel Las Vegas
- Skylofts At Mgm Grand Hotel
- Skylofts At MGM Grand Las Vegas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unveiled as a rare and private sanctuary of sleek two-story accommodations, the AAA Five Diamond SKYLOFTS offers visitors the quintessential Loft environment harmonizing design, ambiance and unparalleled vistas. Located on the top floors of MGM Grand, each loft features 24-foot, floor-to-ceiling windows providing dramatic views from every angle. Priced from $600 to $10,000 per night, SKYLOFTS accommodations are available in one-, two- and three-bedroom floor plans and range in size from 1,400 - 6,000 square feet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Skylofts at MGM Grand reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.