My wife and I stayed at the Elara Hotel (formerly the PH Towers) in Las Vegas last week (3/28-3/31. I would highly recommend it to anyone. After reading some of the reviews, I was a bit hesitant. However, we were totally satisfied with our stay.
The staff was friendly, courteous and promptly addressed any of our concerns (eg, one day the maid did not leave coffee for the coffee maker. After a call, we had coffee fixings delivered to the room within 15 minutes.) The room was spotlessly clean, and everything was in good repair. We had the smallest "suite", which was still quite roomy. (We booked the room through Priceline for $80. I didn't expect anything larger.) We had a beautiful view from the 39th floor. The location is great, across from the Civic Center, between MGM Grand and Paris and adjacent to the PH parking garage, especially convenient if you have a car. The elevators were incredibly fast and were always available within 30 seconds. The room was quiet. Security was very good; we needed to show our keycard to an attendant before we could board the elevator. Since it was Spring break time, on Friday and Saturday night we were issued a separate card which had our names and confirmed that we were registered guests before boarding the elevator.
We did not use any of the other hotel facilities, but the pool area looked very nice. In sum, I would highly recommend the Elara to anyone.
- Also Known As:
- Planet Hollywood Towers Hotel
- Planet Hollywood Towers Hotel Las Vegas
- Elara, a Hilton Grand Vacations Hotel - Center Strip Las Vegas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located in the heart of the most desirable location in Las Vegas, Elara, a Hilton Grand Vacations Hotel-Center Strip, provides an unrivaled resort setting. Towering over the center of the Las Vegas strip, the sleek 52-story tower is adjacent to the Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino complex and offers adjoining access to the 170+ shops and restaurants in the Miracle Mile. Just across the street, find the Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas and City Center to experience the best of Las Vegas. The hotel is also conveniently located to the I-15 freeway and only four miles from McCarran International Airport, Las Vegas Executive Air Terminal and Signature Flight Support. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Amex, Priceline, Expedia, Otel, Olotels, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Elara, a Hilton Grand Vacations Hotel - Center Strip reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.