The rooms at club 36 are fantastic: spacious and well equipped with a pleasant decor. They are a bit off the strip, but with shuttle service on the hour from the hotel, the compromise is well worth it. What you get in return is a large unit, quiet surroundings and some great amenities like an indoor pool. I had breakfast at Einstein's downstairs which was an affordable alternative to expensive strip restaurants. To save some more you can visit the ABC or Liquor store downstairs and stock you're in room kitchen with items that will cost significantly more on the blvd. The cab from MGM will run you about $10 with tip, which is a decent tradeoff considering the size of your room and the amenities within it.
- Also Known As:
- Bluegreen Club 36 Hotel Las Vegas
- Bluegreen Club 36 Hotel
- Las Vegas Hotel 36
- Bluegreen Club 36 Las Vegas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bluegreen Club 36. One of the best resorts in Vegas is conveniently located to everything the Entertainment Capital of the World has to offer. If you're looking for resorts near the Vegas Strip, Bluegreen Club 36 is the perfect place to retreat from the glitz and glamour. Enjoy a drink at Amelia's, our poolside bar. Surprise the ones you love with a massage by the pool or treat yourself to a relaxing massage in your room. Odds are you'll have a great time with Bluegreen Resorts. The Las Vegas Strip continuously pumps out more entertainment, casino action, nightlife and electricity than most small countries. Themed shopping experiences in Vegas rival any other destination in the world. You can even go for a white-knuckle joy ride on roller coasters high above the city. And don't forget about the loosest slots and wedding chapels. No matter what your fancy, there is something to do at every turn of a corner, 24 hours-a-day, 365 days a year. If eating is your game, you're guaranteed a winning hand—from dusk to dawn and dawn to dusk at some of the best endless buffets Las Vegas has to offer. Believe it or not, life does exist outside Vegas' city limits. There's plenty to see and do that doesn't involve gambling. Grab your clubs and tee it up for incredible desert golf vacations. The Hoover Dam is one of the modern world's seven wonders and it's located just a few minutes from the city. It's easy to get to and almost impossible to fathom. The Grand Canyon is also within driving distance of Vegas resorts. For a mind-blowing experience, tour the canyon in a helicopter. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Choice Hotels, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Bluegreen Club 36 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.