When we arrived the room was very clean. We did find something wet on the toilet seat, but someone from maintenance came to clean it within 10 minutes of our call. The area felt very safe, but definitely more business rather than shopping. However, it was not far to good shopping or restaurants. Towels were fine in our room I know some others have complained about that. I did find it odd that despite this being an extended stay hotel, they only provided 2 towels for a 2 night stay with 2 people considering there was no housekeeping on the weekends. The first night we had problems with the heater. If it was on auto it never kicked on and we could not get the temperature above 65ish. We were not prepared to change rooms in the middle of the night so we decided to deal. When we complained the next morning they sent maintenance. We were out the whole day and when we returned that night they informed us that maintenance has adjusted the thermostat and it was fine. We ended up having to turn it to "on" for most of the night. It did not kick off so we got really hot. It was either super hot or super cold. We lived through it but I would imagine someone with small kids would have been a bit more inconvenienced. All that being said, it was a nice hotel. I would have preferred a more updated room rather than a kitchen but for $50 per night I can't complain about that. It would definitely be ideal for larger families since there was a separate bedroom and pullout couch. I did wish the had king beds as we were told they we all queen when we arrived. When I called after making the reservation, they did not tell me they were all queen when I requested king.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites St. Louis Hotel Creve Coeur
- Staybridge Suites St. Louis Hotel
- Staybridge Suites Saint Louis
- Staybridge Suites St Louis
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Sonesta ES Suites St. Louis! Sonesta ES Suites is an all-suite hotel and we know how to make you comfortable while on the road. Whether relocating to the area, in town for training, or just a quick weekend getaway, Sonesta ES Suites St. Louis is ideal. You'll find our hotel conveniently located near a variety of dining, shopping and entertainment venues in West County. Come visit Sonesta ES Suites, minutes away from Westport Plaza, the St. Louis Cardinals, the St. Louis Rams and numerous attractions including the St. Louis Gateway Arch. The one-bedroom and two-bedroom/two bathroom units feature fully-equipped kitchens and a separate living room - offering a spacious area with comfortable furniture for relaxing after a full day. Work areas provide ergonomically designed seating with high-speed wireless internet, two phone lines and personalized voice mail. Hotel amenities include 24-hour service, complimentary hot breakfast and evening reception Tuesday-Thursday, free newspaper, business center, fitness room, outdoor pool* and Jacuzzi, and free guest laundry. Pets are welcome at a small fee. *Pool is seasonal. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Sonesta ES Suites St. Louis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.