Thankfully we only had to spend one night here and we literally just used the room to get ready for a wedding and then to come sleep for the night before leaving the next morning. I got it on Priceline because I couldn't afford to spend $200 a night at another place for literally twelve hours of use. I got what I paid for. Room smelled of smoke, the carpet was quite ragged and dirty and the color of pepto bismol. The bathroom was outdated and creepy/dirty. Beds uncomfortable with polyester bedspreads. We had to iron our clothes before the wedding and sign the card but no iron, no pen in room (no closet either). Had to get from front desk. I was hoping some previous reviewers were just being hard on the place but it honestly, they were dead on. I felt dirty staying there and just wanted to get the heck out. Front desk attendants were, well, interesting in appearance to say the least however, very nice people so I'll leave it at that. Didn't try the breakfast since I just wanted to leave as quickly as humanly possible. I am glad our kids weren't with us. I did not feel safe here. No pool. Location next to Hooters.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 - Traverse City Hotel Traverse City
- Super 8 - Traverse City Hotel
- Super 8 Traverse City
- Super Eight Traverse City
- Traverse City Super Eight
- Traverse City Super 8
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, EasyToBook, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Boarders Inn and Suites of Traverse City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.