This is my second stay at the Crowne Plaza Grand Rapids Airport and I enjoyed both visits. The hotel staff are very friendly and helpful, but then that goes for the good citizens of Grand Rapids too.
Hotel is very retro from 1979, including the wild 1970's striped room and hallways carpeting. My only complaint was the mediocre gym equipment that was in disrepair. In fact, when I arrived to work out, the current guests had to warn me which half of the treadmills didn't work properly. The single Universal machine was rusty and squeaked when you used it. Irritating.
Also, my tub drain was clogged and I was forced to stand in two inches of dirty water, very unpleasant. I hope maintenance will address the problem for the next room guest to avoid.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Grand Rapids (Airport) Hotel Grand Rapids
- Crowne Plaza Grand Rapids (Airport) Hotel
- Crowne Plaza Grand Rapids
- Grand Rapids Crowne Plaza
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Cascade Township, our property features 320 newly renovated guest rooms, 21,000 sq. feet of meeting facilities, indoor/outdoor swimming pool, gym, sauna, restaurant and lounge, and free WI-FI. Conveniently close to the the Gerald R. Ford airport with access to a free airport shuttle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Crowne Plaza Grand Rapids (Airport) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.