Splash Village is a difficult property to review. Taken solely as a waterpark/fun adventure fo the kids it's above average. It's not the roomiest of parks out there, but it des have something to offer everyone...including a larger traditional pool on the other side of the property for those who want a little more elbow room.
As a hotel...it's average at best. There's only the one elevator off the main lobby, the dining optons o n property are pretty limited and the food is barely adequate. The family suite we had was clean...but it's beginning to look a little frayed.
If you have a family and want the kids to have a fun stay..this is the place. If you want a little more quiet time and want to be closer to the charm of the village...and that awesome brewery...I'd stay elsewhere
- Also Known As:
- Zehnder`s Splash Village Hotel And Waterpark
- Zehnders Splash Village Frankenmuth
- Zehnders Splash Village Hotel Waterpark
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Zehnder's Splash Village Hotel and Waterpark offers 146 deluxe accommodations including 63 new suites. Enjoy over 30,000 sq. ft. of aquatic fun with our Splash landing play area, Dumping Bucket, Giggling Gorge and Perilous Plunge 4 story tube slides. Relax in the whimsical whirl hot tub or just float along the Crooked Brook Creek lazy river. For the landlubber have fun at our new arcade or lunch at Elf hollow cafe. A towering 26-foot tree is a prominent feature in the new hotel lobby with a large gas fireplace built into the trunk. Zehnder's Splash Village includes elves and fairies as part of the waterpark and hotel's overall theme. Complimentary shuttle service is available to Zehnder's Restaurant and the Fortress golf course. ... more less