This property is nicely renovated and it's relative small size makes everything very accessible. There are a few very big flaws. 1. The hotel is advertised as offering free wi-fi in the guest rooms. In a business hotel this should be just that, free wi-fi. I look for this in a property so that I can work on my lap top from the comfort of the hotel room bed in peace and quiet. This property has two levels of bandwidth for the wi-fi service. The "free" level is impossibly slow. It takes 10 minutes to get on line at which point you are offered an upgrade to faster service for a fee. The front desk sent a maintenance gentleman to the room with a free breakfast certificate and he admitted this is the number one complaint of the guests here. This is a very cheesy move for a brand that is usually perfect.
The free breakfast buffet was fairly standard- I am happy with yogurt, oatmeal and fruit and they had it. I would not have paid $10 for it however.
2. The layout of the front desk/bar makes it impossible to hear over the bar room din while checking in.
3. The night I was there a group of teens were slamming doors and running about all evening. Many guests got little sleep including me. I wish the management had handled this better.
Having said all of that the room was clean and nicely renovated, the bed was comfortable and the necessary amenities were all in fine working order.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Boston Westborough Hotel Westborough
- Courtyard By Marriott Boston Westborough Hotel
- Courtyard Westborough
- Westborough Marriott
- Westborough Courtyard
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Marriott, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Boston Westborough reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.