Stayed at the Best Western for three nights, the room was not overly fancy but it was clean, had all the amenities and met our needs. The bed was comfortable and the in room fridge and microwave were a nice touch. The TV was a little dated and the picture, while watchable was not great. They could update these to newer flatscreens. That really is my only criticism. The complimentary breakfast was okay on my way out the door and I appreciated having coffee and juice available in the lobby around the clock. The best part about the hotel was the staff. Stephen at the fron desk went out of his way to help anytime I needed information. He researched movie times, mall addresses and provided concierge service comparable to that of better hotels I have stayed at.
Cannot comment on the pool as we didn't really use it... Looked clean.
Would stay again and if you're looking for a convenient spot at a reasonable price I would definately recommend. Close to restaurants, shopping and the Interstate.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Indianapolis South Hotel Indianapolis
- Best Western Indianapolis South Hotel
- Indianapolis Best Western
- Best Western Indianapolis
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Best Western, Priceline, Venere and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Indianapolis South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.