Really nice hotel. Definitely upscale and caters to a business class. Valet and concierge are among the offerings. They have a large parking garage attached which can be used for self park. No pool. Close to highway giving you only a 15 miles trip to tourist spots such as navy pier and museums. With tiny children I do not like to use bell hops for my luggage as I am picky about certain items remaining clean for the baby. If you do not use hotel staff, you must haul everything from the parking garage through the lobby to the elevators and to your room without a cart. Not the greatest but can be done. Nice hotel just maybe too upscale for young children.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Chicago o`Hare Hotel Rosemont
- Intercontinental Chicago o`Hare Hotel
- Intercontinental Hotel Rosemont
- Intercontinental Chicago o Hare
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Chicago O hare is the area s first luxury hotel with its very own art gallery featuring a full-time curator and monthly art exhibitions. The works of Chicago's most intriguing artists are displayed throughout the hotel. After dinner enjoy live entertainment in our very own Montrose Theatre. Architecture buffs will enjoy a visit to the Frank Lloyd Wright Home while sports fans can attend a game at nearby Wrigley Field. We are located just minutes from O Hare International Airport and 14 miles west of downtown Chicago, making us the perfect destination for business and conference guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your InterContinental Chicago O'Hare reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.