Nice hotel with great pool area. There were a few problems. They did not have room that I had reserved 5 months earlier instead I received a less desirable room that happened to be handicapped. They did lower the rate by $20 but we had book this room for a week stay so needless to say we were not happy. Hotel was sold out and they seem to have difficulty handling large crowds. They would run out of towels at pool and had a hard time replacing them, put a few cookies out for guests but not near enough for a sold out hotel, one person working bar and food orders during happy hour, breakfast was very crowded and hard to move around. Hotel was quiet even though filled with kids and great walkway to the beach. All in all for the rate it was a decent hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Jekyll Island Hotel Jekyll Island
- Hampton Inn & Suites Jekyll Island Hotel
- Hampton Inn And Suites Jekyll Island
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It's tempting to spend your days at the Hampton Inn & Suites Jekyll Island on the unspoiled beaches that line the perimeter of the tiny island paradise. However, don't miss out on learning more about the colorful story of the Jekyll Island Club on a guided tour of the history-rich mansion-size cottages that have drawn visitors to this locale for more than a century. Once a retreat for America's elite families, you can add your name to the likes of the Rockefellers, Carnegies and Morgans and join the friendly team at our hotel on Jekyll Island for a truly unique American experience. Don't forget your golf clubs. Jekyll Island isn't considered Georgia's premier golf destination for nothing. Pine Lakes Golf Course features "family-friendly" tee boxes for truly evenly-matched play. Indian Mound sprawls through some of the island's most scenic landscape and the local favorite, Oleander, follows Jekyll Island's inland lakes and pine forests, creating challenging holes and rewarding views. The history, the beaches, the golf - you'll find a golden getaway on Georgia's Golden Isle. Our hotel features Lobby Bar, Extended Pool Terrace with Kids Pool, Zero Entry Main Pool, and on deck fire pit; Bike Rentals are available on site. Take a 100yd stroll thru the Maritime Forrest and discover Jekyll Island's beautiful South Beach area. For weddings, reunions or family vacations, we have what you need. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Jekyll Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.