We stayed at this hotel on the marina only 1 night. The rooms are ok. I paid for a sleep number bed that didn't work. The bathrooms are remodelled but small! The view from our room was very nice. It faced the marina. If you are a light sleeper like me this hotel is not for you. It is on top of the busy street and heard the traffic all night long. We also could hear the people next door's T.V. around 1am, so I'm guessing the walls are pretty thin. This is an older hotel that has been remodelled. We really did not use any of the other facilities at this hotel.
TIP: buy the bottled water at the front desk store rather than from the room,much,much cheaper!
- Also Known As:
- Bayfront Inn 5th Ave Hotel Naples
- Bayfront Inn 5th Ave Hotel
- Bayfront Hotel Naples
- Bayfront Hotel 5th Ave
- Bayfront Inn 5th Ave Naples, Florida
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bayfront Inn on Fifth has undergone a multi-million dollar renovation to become Naples only waterfront downtown luxury boutique hotel. Discover our Caribbean chic decor, while your senses are relaxed into a state of bliss. We are conveniently located on 5th Ave., within walking distance to gourmet restaurants, shopping, art galleries and night life. Discover the Naples waterways with a charter boat or one of our experienced fishing captains, located at our 12 slip marina. We invite you to explore the tastes of the tropics with a romantic getaway filled with tropical sunsets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Venere, Booking.com, Amex, Otel, Travelocity, EasyToBook, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Bayfront Inn 5th Ave reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.