My wife and I stayed at this hotel over the Thanksgiving Holliday. The location is excellent, close to Tin City and not far from downtown Naples which is a must see. The Hotel is newly renovated and it has spacious rooms. The rooms are comfortable and the beds are great!
The Hotel has a pool and Hot Tub outside, and they are heated and looked after. The best thing this hotel has is the gentleman who works the Front Desk and his name is JR he bends over backwards to help, he was knowledgable on places to see and dine. He seemed to work many hours and always being professional and courteous whether on the phone or with quests at the counter. The cleaning staff were hard working and very friendly as well.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Naples Downtown Hotel Naples
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Naples Downtown Hotel
- Fairfield Inn Naples
- Fairfield Naples
- Naples Fairfield
- Naples Fairfield Inn
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Naples Florida
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are 1 mile from Historic Naples Downtown and 1.5 miles from the sunny and gorgeous Naples beach. We include continental breakfast with hot items, free parking, and complimentary wi-fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Naples reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.