This hotel is quality. Everything about it is cool and classy. Location, service, rooms, food, drink all of it is perfect. Would have like to have had a bigger room but it was fine as it was. Cant wait to go back.
One warning; I was recommended the Sunday buffet by a friend. It is excellent but at £120 per head a little steep!
- Also Known As:
- The Setai Hotel Miami Beach
- The Setai Hotel
- Setai Hotel Miami Beach
- Setai Miami Beach
- Setai Miami
- The Setai Miami Beach, Florida
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated peacefully along the gentle Atlantic Ocean, The Setai, South Beach presents a refreshing balance between the thriving South Beach scene and a serene tropical hideaway. Instilled with Asian traditions of simplicity and elegance, The Setai embodies intuitive luxury and distinctive concepts emblematic of a renowned GHM Hotel. The body and mind are recharged with The Spa at The Setai where private spa suites present an array of treatments featuring ancient healing traditions. Distinct dining experiences also await, with fresh Mediterranean cuisine amid sun and sea, and authentic Asian fare showcased al fresco or in an open theater kitchen. No desire will go unfulfilled with a paradise of Zen-like tranquility, three exquisite pools, private beach and Pool Concierge. A melding of inspiration and setting, The Setai embraces in its serenity while presenting elegant backdrops for whatever the day or night may bring. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Splendia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Tablet Hotels, Priceline, Prestigia, Olotels and Tingo so you can book your The Setai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.