We booked this one through a local agent since spring break had so many places booked up! So we were a little nervous, but found the place to be just fine. Key West is not a cheap place to stay, so we were happy to find the Ocean Breeze. It was clean & comfortable.
It's a good mile walk to the end of Duval street where everything is happening... but you're very close to beaches and everything IS walkable... it's just kind of a long walk when you're doing it twice a day. :) We would stay there again... but being further north on the island would be ideal.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Breeze Hotel
- Ocean Breeze Hotel Key West
- Ocean Breeze Inn Key West, Florida
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An excellent location in Old Town Key West, with historic Duval Street and tropical South Beach just steps away. Our affordable accommodations bring guests to the Ocean Breeze Inn – the unique charm of this tropical retreat and our hometown hospitality bring them back again and again. Free continental breakfast and off street parking. As a small inn consisting of 15 rooms you can easily find seclusion here and relax during your Key West vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Ocean Breeze Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.