Spent 6 nights here as part of a driving holiday. This hotel has to be one of the nicest places we have ever stayed, and we've been about a bit! We e-mailed in advance asking for a room with a view of the sunset and this upgrade was provided at no extra cost, we even got a room on one of the upgraded floors. Room facilities are superb with good quality crockery, cutlery and kitchen utensils. The rooms include a microwave, double hob, sink, dishwasher and refridgerator, so self catering was easy.
The room was kept spotlessly clean and every member of staff we came into contact with was friendly and helpful.
Will stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Diamondhead Beach Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Diamondhead Beach Hotel
- Diamondhead Beach Resort
- Diamondhead Resort In Fort Myers Fl
- Diamondhead Resort
- Diamond Head Beach Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DiamondHead Beach Resort & Spa offers 121 one-bedroom suites with a king-size plush pillow top bed, private bath, living room with queen-size sleeper sofa and a fully stocked kitchenette. Complimentary high-speed Internet is available in all guest rooms, meeting rooms and wireless "hot spots" throughout the resort. Enjoy casual dining at Cabanas Beach Bar & Grill and upscale dining at Chloes and Chloes Lounge. Amenities include The Esterra Spa & Salon, watersports, two outdoor Jacuzzis, heated Gulf-side pool, exercise room, piano bar, private screened balconies and spectacular sunsets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Amex, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Priceline, HotelsClick, Otel and Tingo so you can book your DiamondHead Beach Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.