Great place to stay! We stayed for 2 days over August 2011. Hotel was super clean. The suite was enormous. Never used the full kitchen, but would be great if you were there for a long time. Washer/Dryer in bathroom was a nice touch. The screen enclosed balcony was big enough to have a dinner party on. The view was great for watching incoming thunderstorms. The food was really good at the restrauant. You can see the dolphins playing in the river while you eat. Pool area was very large and clean. We also used the kayak rental place at the Marina. They were great! They took the time to advise us on the weather so we had a good experience.
- Also Known As:
- The Resort At Marinavillage Hotel
- The Resort At Marinavillage Hotel Cape Coral
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Cape Coral Resort at Marina Villageoffers you all the amenities of Tarpon Point Marina including four star waterfront views, plus resort luxuries such as room service, housekeeping and concierge services. Experience flawless service in our sleek tower of guest rooms and suites with sweeping views of the Caloosahatchee River, San Carlos Bay and Gulf of Mexico. Our traditional rooms and our 1, 2 and 3-bedroom suites range from 445 square feet to 2,195 square feet, with grand rooms, master suites, guest suites, and dining terraces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Amex, Priceline, Travelocity, Olotels, getaroom.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz and Tingo so you can book your The Westin Cape Coral Resort At Marina Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.