This is a nice, reasonably-priced facility with easy access to the airport and Philadelphia. We stayed in a hotel in the historic district of Philadelphia a few days earlier and found that it was less expensive, safer, and easier to stay at the Crowne Plaza and make the half-hour drive into the city each day. The hotel is immaculate, with huge rooms, excellent service, and free parking. There are lots of chain restaurants close by, but we found the best-ever Philly cheesesteaks and strombolli by driving 10 minutes to the Claymont Steak Shop. Highly recommended!
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Select Wilmington - Brandywine Hotel Claymont
- Holiday Inn Select Wilmington - Brandywine Hotel
- Holiday Inn Claymont
- Claymont Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Greater Wilmington / Brandywine Valley and directly off I-95 across from the PA state line, the Holiday Inn Select is just 12 miles south of the Philadelphia International Airport in Wilmington, De. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Crowne Plaza Wilmington North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.