We stayed here with a coupon, so our experience does not reflect paying a huge price - and it was 10/9/11-10/12/11, off season. We had a problem with our fireplace not working and were given the option of a room change or a discount for an extra night - we stayed and the fireplace was fixed. The room (#219) was a corner room with lovely windows with a mountain view, a balcony, said fireplace, a big bathroom - lovely amenities and a great place to stay.
- Also Known As:
- Camel`s Garden Hotel And Condominiums
- Camels Garden Hotel Condominiums
- Camels Garden Telluride
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary Resort Hotel situated on the San Miguel River and adjacent to the gondola to the ski area. The Camels Garden is ski in ski out at the base of the Gondola and Lift 8. No hotel in Telluride can match the luxury and location of the Camels Garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Camel's Garden Hotel & Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.