We were getting some work done on our house and wanted to get away. We have always loved Glenwood so it was a natural choice. I called to make reservations and spoke with a lady named Jessica. What a great experience. Even just making a reservation Jessica was engaging, fun and incredibly polite. What a great experience. When we got to the hotel we were greated by Soloman. WOW! what a great experience. We have two larger dogs and he made us feel welcome from the time we walked into the door.. He suggested their go green program and suggested things to do while we were in Glenwood. We come to Glenwood at least twice a year as it's just a fun place to be. I can guarantee we will be back to this place... Thank you Jessica and Soloman for a great experience.
- Also Known As:
- Americinn Hotel Glenwood Springs
- Americinn Glenwood Springs
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the perfect family destination of Glenwood Springs, Colorado at our new Hotel Glenwood Springs. The hotel is just steps away from all of the Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park action. Come relax and unwind with your family in one of our spacious family suites. Then, splish and splash in our water park, or explore the abundant attractions and events in Glenwood Springs. Value-priced rooms, specials and packages offer an affordable choice for your Colorado family vacation, group events, birthdays, reunions and more! Perfect for the business traveler as well with free wireless, free parking and great location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Hotel Glenwood Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.