This hotel has simple rooms, but it is still comfortable for a one night's stay. For those early morning flights, I usually drive up there the night before, and I pay to leave my car there. The shuttle runs every 30 minutes. If you get back to the airport at an odd hour (such as 1 AM), you can call and they'll pick you up within 15 minutes. For the price, the convenience is great.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites Denver International Airport Hotel Denver
- Comfort Suites Denver International Airport Hotel
- Comfort Suites Denver
- Denver Comfort Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only six miles from Denver International Airport. Free 24-hour shuttle service to and from the airport. Park and Fly packages for seven days only are available. Please contact hotel to reserve. All suites are equipped with 32" flat panel televisions with Lodgenet entertainment, wireless, high-speed Internet access, coffee maker, microwave, refrigerator, hair dryer, and iron/ironing board. Each morning you will be sure to enjoy our complimentary deluxe breakfast buffet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Choice Hotels, Venere, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Comfort Suites Denver International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.