We live only a two hour drive from Napa/Sonoma and since we so enjoy that part of California we have been there many times over the years. It had been awhile however but we decided to go again to our favorite place and we did not regret it one bit. The Lodge has become pricier over the years but they have also significantly upgraded the grounds. The service didn't need upgrading but even that was on a even more delightful and professional level. My husband and I were celebrating my Birthday and were really looking forward to our two night stay, made reservations at our favorite restaurants and had selected the wineries to visit. What we had not at all expected was to be upgraded to a suite upon our arrival! What a pleasant and thoughtful surprise (they didn't know about the Birthday :) ). It was thoughtful because management recognized our loyalty and rewarded us for it at a time when that was feasable for them to do so. I had to give the place an "Excellent" review because that was what it is. The room, of course was superb but from experience I know that the regular rooms are also delightful. Complimentary breakfast around the pool in the morning is so enjoyable! Whatever time you arrive, the staff keeps an eye on replenishing so everybody has all the available choices. The location is truly the best. So close to everything but you still get that resort feeling. Some of the best restaurants are in walking distance (Bouchon, Redd and many more). That is a positive if you like to drink a glass of wine with your dinner and just don't want to drive and park, etc.. We had an absolutely wonderful three days and it felt like a week of real vacation. Nothing to worry about and all questions answered in a most helpful and friendly way. This is a place to go back to for many years to come.
- Also Known As:
- Napa Valley Hotel Yountville
- Napa Valley Hotel
- Napa Valley Yountville
- Napa Valley Lodge Yountville, CA
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Napa Valley, in the charming town of Yountville, the Napa Valley Lodge is just steps away from world-renowned restaurants, specialty shops, and award winning wine tasting rooms. The Lodge is set in a vineyard in a quiet setting away from the hustle and bustle of Yountville, but within easy strolling distance. Our property is designed in the Tuscan villa style and adorned with lush landscaping and thoughtful details at every turn, from trickling fountains to our popular outdoor fire pit and serene pool area. The Lodge welcomes you with a friendly and experienced staff that is committed to making your stay as special as possible.The Napa Valley Lodge's 55 guestrooms are spacious, private, and graciously furnished. Our guestrooms feature private verandahs, many with courtyard, garden, or vineyard views, vaulted ceilings, and fireplaces. A Champagne continental breakfast buffet is served complimentary every morning from 8:00am-10:00am.All rooms are non-smoking, have deluxe honor bars, complimentary wireless internet (WiFi) access, flat screen TVs, iPod docking stations, On-Command video, desks, and fresh brewed coffee. All guest bathrooms have been completely renovated with walk-in glass showers, granite vanity counters, and limestone floors. For your convenience, our guestrooms include irons, ironing boards, two plush micro fiber robes, hair dryers and a variety of complimentary personal amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Amex, TravelClick, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Tingo so you can book your Napa Valley Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.