We loved our room . Comforatable, clean, cozy with fireplace - be sure to ask for a room with the front view over the parking lot. We had a view over the building next door..... They sell this as a cross between a bed and breakfast and an inn....We only did breakfast the first day and then abandonned it for the toast at Basque Bakery. Maybe my expectations were too high... but I've had better breakfast at a Hampton Inn. The breads/pastries were all supermarket quality and they had a little pie plate of a crustless quiche
I guess you could call it and supermarket hasbrowns that were not "browned" at all.....The egg dish was ok, but there was no meat to be found - bacon, sausage - chicken sausage even woudl have been nice....
Would stay here again, but plan to eat breakfast elsewhere.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Sonoma - a Four Sisters Hotel
- Inn At Sonoma - a 4 Sisters Inn
- Inn At Sonoma - a Four Sisters Hotel Sonoma
- Hotel Sonoma
- Inn Sonoma
- Sonoma Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fall in love with the quiet pace, beautiful vistas and fabulous food and wine of the Sonoma Valley. Coupled with a year-round temperate climate, this is a wonderful place to explore - no matter what the season. Conveniently located just two blocks from the historic Sonoma Plaza, the Inn at Sonoma is the perfect destination for your Wine Country visit ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, EasyToBook, getaroom.com and Tingo so you can book your Inn at Sonoma, A Four Sisters Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.