Staying in Santa Barbara is really pricey and Agave Inn met our expectations. We needed to check-in later (after 9pm) and the hotel receptionist provided a message with instructions of how to get to the room and check-in only in the next day, in case the reception would be closed at our arrival. The room was modern furnished, really clean, the bathroom was spacious. Pay attention with the parking lot because there's no space for everybody (additional parking is available next to the hotel). The hotel amenities is limited (no restaurant, no swimming pool) and the complimentary breakfast is really simple, we've decided to have breakfast in another place.
- Also Known As:
- Agave Hotel
- Agave Hotel Santa Barbara
- Agave Motel Santa Barbara
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Travelers Motel is now the AGAVE INN !!!!! Agave Inn is a small 13 room boutique hotel. Mexican pop meets Modernists vibe. Free WiFi,continental breakfast,and Ipod players in all rooms. Conveniently located close to Earl Warren Showgrounds, Sansum Clinic, Santa Babara Municipal Golf Course and downtown. We look forward to seeing you soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Agave Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.