This is a former Holiday Inn. Close to downtown SB, in a convinient, but bad area. I don't even know if it is any nice areas in SB anymore. The hotel itself is very nice, peaceful and safe, and the rooms are nice and clean, but small, The staff is nice, friendly, and helpful, and the price is right. I will definitely use it again when I have to be in the area
- Also Known As:
- San Bernardino Holiday Inn
- All Star Lodge San Bernardino California
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All Star Lodge is a Hotel Located in Downtown San Bernardino. This historic Lodge is located on the World Famous Route 66. It is located next to IN-N-Out Burger right off the 215 Freeway of 5th Street. All Star Lodge is centrally located to all major businesses in Downtown San Bernardino including the Federal Court Building, County planning and social services offices.All Star Lodge has the most affordable hotel prices in the area, call us direct today to get our best price.We offer 83 comfortable Guest rooms with safe interior corridor. All of our Guest rooms are furnished with both hard-wired and wireless free Hi-Speed Internet Access, LCD flat panel televisions with Cable TV service, Complimentary Local Calls, and Wakeup Service. Our lobby is open 24 Hours a day. Our friendly and experienced staff invites you to be our guest and to enjoy the value of staying with All Star Lodge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity so you can book your All Star Lodge San Bernardino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.