I got to enter Paradise in early April 2012. Upon entering I was greeted by Ron who greeted me with the line "Welcome to Paradise" and, it was. Ron is friendly and outgoing and gave me the tour of the property. He is so personable, you couldn't help but love him. He makes you feel welcome right away and you start to relax almost immediately.
The resort was very meticulous - from the koi pond to the chandelier in the tree's - you can tell Dale has put a lot of thought and work into Paradise. The rooms were clean and welcoming and the pool and grounds lovely. It is truly a desert paradise.
- Also Known As:
- Desert Paradise Gay Men`s Hotel Palm Springs
- Desert Paradise Gay Men`s Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Award Winning - Clothing Optional Gay Men's Resort - 14 King Bed Non Smoking Poolside Rooms and Suites. Flat Screen TVs, IPod Docking Stations, GREAT Continental Breakfast, Large SALTWATER Pool, Jacuzzi, Steam and Sauna Rooms, magnificently maintained Tropical Lush Garden with Hammocks and Kool Misting System. Romantic Fire Pit, Outdoor Garden Shower for Fun and Special Times. Fall in love again and again in PARADISE Your home away from home. Palm Springs California. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Desert Paradise Gay Men's Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.