I was there for several nights on business. Great location and just a few steps away from the convention center and 3 blocks from the beach. The bed was super comfy and the room was clean and spacious. The bar and restaurant food was great. I was not happy with the food during our functions in the ballroom. One night we had a white fish that was very dry and tasteless.The staff at the Westin was very helpful and friendly and really seem to enjoy their jobs. The concierge was so helpful in recommending a place to eat and shop one evening at Shoreline Village.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Long Beach Hotel
- The Westin Long Beach Hotel Long Beach
- Westin Long Beach
- Long Beach Westin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Halfway between Los Angeles International Airport and Orange County Airport, The Westin Long Beach is also close to Aquarium of the Pacific, The Pike Shopping Center and Rainbow Harbor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Amex, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Expedia, BookIt.com and Tingo so you can book your The Westin Long Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.