We stayed there with friends in November 2011, The hotel was very nice and conveniently located at the Laguna Beach, just across the street from the beach. The rooms are around a courtyard with a nice pool. There are complimentary drinks and some snacks (pop corn) at the reception area. The parking is behind the hotel and is free of charge. The rooms are ok. The staff was ok too. What they call "fitness center" is just a small room with a couple of machines :-)
Overall it's a nice hotel if you don't expect much.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Laguna Beach Hotel
- Holiday Inn Laguna Beach Hotel Laguna Beach
- Laguna Beach Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Laguna Beach hotel is a beach resort located in the heart of Laguna Beach. It is nearby Laguna Hills, Newport Beach, Dana Point, Laguna Niguel, Huntington Beach, San Clemente, San Juan Capistrano and South Coast Plaza and minutes away from the pageant of the masters art festival. A French country decor hotel with rooms facing the heated pool which is surrounded by lush tropical landscaping. Across the street from the beach and within walking distance to all shops, restaurants and the famous art festivals. We have just completed renovation on all guest rooms, pool, lobby and the courtyard. The Mare Restaurant & Lounge is the hotel's restaurant. Sun drenched patios, shaded back patio in tropical settings, amazing food and nightly entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Olotels, Travelocity, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Laguna Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.