We stayed 3 nights in a 2-room suite with patio. Our room was clean with plenty of space. The bed, for me, was too firm. The two main drawbacks with this hotel are that they have nonsmoking rooms next to the smoking rooms, which doesn't make any sense, since smoke will find its way out through vents, cracks and doorways. One night we definitely had smoke coming in from our neighbor. The hotel also charges extra for internet access which seems almost wrong to me. The hotel overall is in good condition with better than average amenities. The main reason we chose this hotel over Homewood Suites was the better location. Being able to walk just across the street to Old Town was very convenient. And if you don't want to pay for internet access, you can use the wifi at the Old Town Coffee Co. or the library just down the street. It's also close to several hiking trails. We would stay there again.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites La Quinta Hotel
- Embassy Suites La Quinta Hotel And Spa
- Embassy Suites La Quinta Hotel La Quinta
- Embassy Suites La Quinta
- La Quinta Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suites La Quinta Hotel & Spa Greater Palm Springs
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Embassy Suites La Quinta Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.