Two Bunch Palms is a unique experience. It isn't fancy but it's quite lovely. While the rooms could use an upgrade, it doesn't matter because one is never in their room except to sleep. The grounds are beautiful and the spa has a spiritual environment that nourishes the soul. There are Yoga classes, tennis courts and hiking available.
The water in the grotto ( natural hot springs) is very healing. I get into these waters as soon as I am able to soak out the everyday stresses that have accumulated in my body. The pool is filled the same mineral water, heavenly!! The expectation is to speak in a whisper while soaking in the grotto. This gives each guest a chance to relax and unwind.
The Spa treatments are pretty special. I had my first hot rock treatment; the first of many. They also have scrubs and facials that made me feel like royalty.
- Also Known As:
- Two Bunch Palms Resort And Spa
- 2 Bunch Palms Resort & Spa
- Two Bunch Palms Hotel Desert Hot Springs
- Two Bunch Palms Hotel
- Two Bunch Palms Resort
- Two Bunch Palms
- Two Bunch Palms Resort & Spa Desert Hot Springs, CA
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the cradle of time deep within the Coachella Valley Desert, the waters of health ascend through the geological fault at Miracle Hill and descend downward to nurture the oasis that is the legendary Two Bunch Palms Spa Resort. This 600 year old life-sustaining hot artesian mineral well was prized by Native American tribes and archeological digs have uncovered historical village sites adjacent to the naturally occurring spring. This healing refuge has withstood the test of time and continues to be a retreat from the world where people shed their everyday burdens and enjoy the experience.Throughout the years, many celebrities have come to Two Bunch Palms Spa Resort to shed the trappings of their fame while donning the simple life in our Two Bunch robe. Enticed by the magical allure of mineral waters, natural beauty and therapeutic relaxation, many have come to make their spiritual mark on Two Bunch Palms Spa Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, EasyToBook, Olotels, Priceline, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Two Bunch Palms Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.