This is a wonderful motel with fantastic views of the red rocks from your balcony. We enjoyed the small outdoor pool where you can also enjoy the rock views as you lounge in the sun. Apparently we were in the updated rooms but they still seemed a bit dated and not worth the steep price. Having said that, I think all the rooms in Sedona are probably overpriced. The breakfast buffet is included in the price but was a disapointment. The staff are excellent, very attentive and friendly. Good location for walking to restaurants.
- Also Known As:
- The Orchards Inn Of Sedona Hotel
- The Orchards Inn Of Sedona Hotel Sedona
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Named the #1 Hotel in Arizona by Expedia Select for 2011, Orchards Inn has earned a loyal following of return guests who love the hotel's central location in Uptown Sedona, spacious accommodations, affordable rates, breakfast packages available, friendly service, and above all else, MAGNIFICENT VIEWS! We know our brand new room design will quickly become one more reason to welcome you back. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Olotels, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your The Orchards Inn of Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.